How to book
1. Check availability and prices for your chosen cottage:
2. Phone or email us with your chosen dates at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. On receipt of confirmation of availability, please read the Terms and Conditions and then download and print out a Booking Form:
You're welcome to scan and email your Booking Form, but we do need a 'wet' (rather than digital) signature.
4. We also require a deposit of 20% of the cost of the booking. Please send a cheque payable to 'Andrew Watson', along with your signed Booking Form, to the address below. If you'd rather be sent a Booking Form or would prefer to make a direct bank-to-bank transfer of the deposit, just let us know. Alternatively, for a small surcharge, payment can be made via Paypal. I'm afraid we can't accept credit or debit card payments.
5. The balance can be paid at any time up to, or upon, your arrival.
Discounts are available for stays of two weeks or more.
For more than 4 people in The Muckle Snug or 2 people in The Wee Bothy there is a supplement of £10 per person, per night (subject to a minimum charge of £30).
All linen, towels and utilities (including wifi) are included in the quoted price. A high chair and travel cot are also available, free of charge..
Dogs are welcome by arrangement, for a small supplement and upon payment of a £50 housekeeping deposit. Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for further information.
Arrival is from 3pm, departure by 10am.
If you've any questions, do take a look at our FAQ page, or feel free to telephone or email at any time.